Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Daily Dimwit JULY GROUP BREAK Sign-Ups ARE LIVE!!!!

Alright everyone... this one is going to be $16 for a two team slot! If you want a second slot then it will only be $14... so $30 gets you four teams! First team is always your choice, the second will be randomized once the break is full...

This is going to be a great break... there will be 15 hits!!! 15!!!!

First box, after the success of last break (we pulled a 1/1 bat knob!!!) I want to do another box of 2009 Topps Unique - 3 hits! 1 auto and 2 relics, with one of the relics either being a patch or jumbo relic.
 Next up we have a box of a product that I've never opened as well, 2009 UD Goudey. This has an auto and a relic guaranteed as well!
Finally, we have 2008 UD SPX Baseball, with a whopping 10 hits per box!!! Each pack has a hit! 10 packs, 10 hits and a mighty fine list of possibilities! 
As always, hits with multiple teams will be randomized and where I am involved in the randomization, I will have an unbiased 3rd party do the randomizing with it posted to their blog. Non-hit cards with multiple teams will be randomized by my wife (who has no clue who the teams are, she just picks a stack among the ones I tell her and puts it on the stack, it's very unscientific, but it works... and in most cases, even if an Astro is involved I don't even include mine as an option, if there is one that I want a shot at, I'll do a blogger randomization). All non-baseball, non-hit cards will be randomized the same way but across all participants. Any non-baseball HITS will be randomized among all slots that have not gotten a hit in the break. Same rules apply if I am involved.

If you want to claim a slot in this break, you MUST COMMENT ON THIS blog post with the team of your choice. The timestamp of the comment will be the deciding factor. You cannot claim teams via e-mail. Comment only...

Payment can be sent via GIFT to paypal address: samuelpair (@) yahoo (dot) com  <-- I trust you all can figure this out... if not, send me an e-mail.

Ok, with all that mumbo jumbo out of the way... claim away... I of course will claim my beloved Astros...

Atlanta - jaybarkerfan - PAID
Arizona -
Baltimore -
Boston - Matt Perry - PAID
Chicago Cubs - Matt Pederson - PAID
Chicago White Sox -
Cincinnati - Spankee - PAID
Cleveland -
Colorado -
Detroit - Jeffrey - PAID
Houston - The Dimwit - PAID
Kansas City -
Los Angeles Dodgers - Arno - PAID
Los Angeles Angels -
Miami -
Milwaukee -
Minnesota - The Dimwit (2nd Slot) - PAID
New York Mets - BA Benny - PAID
New York Yankees - The Lost Collector - PAID
Oakland -
Philadelphia - Richard N. - PAID
Pittsburgh -
San Diego -
San Francisco -
Seattle - Kyle4KC - PAID
St. Louis - jamicfin - PAID
Tampa Bay - Spankee - PAID
Texas - Matt Pederson - PAID
Toronto -
Washington -

Claim away... once full, I'll randomize all the remaining teams!

14 comments: