Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Trades!

I got a couple of trade packages to report in on... first up is Eric from Manupatches and Mustaches! I sent him a manupatch and he sent me a recent pick-up from his Napkin Doon Big Fun Game...

Numbered 6/375, this is an awesome Jeff Kent Astros card! The mini base is just awesome, making this an extra thick card! Love it!

Next is blogger Curtis... I can't remember how exactly I stumbled across his want list, or which of the many blogs I read that is his... I've tried to research it and I've failed... I'm a horrible blogger buddy... I sent GQ his way, he send GQ back my way... a great trade...
 Lots of mini's!
 I even out the deal in the end, I picked one of the autos he pulled, not a bad auto at all from the kid Seager. I've got another of his autos if I remember correctly (literally the binder is two feet away and I'm too lazy to check at the moment) but if anyone is interested, it's trade bait! Mariners fans??? I know, just as seldomly encountered as Astros fans these days...

Well, thanks Curtis and Eric! Love the trades...

If anyone has GQ needs, PLEASE let me know... heck at this point I've got base cards coming out my ears... if you want a team set of non-SP base cards, let me know the team and I'll either make a trade with you or give you a flat $X shipped price in them once I pull them and let you know who all I have to send your way. If you're looking to complete a set of 2012 GQ, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I've got dups or trips of most cards in the set at this point...

Alright, have a good night everyone...

1 comment: