Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tired Of Seeing GQ On My Blog Yet???

No???? Well me neither!!! So, here's a couple of trades... first up a bunch of cards for our favorite Holland-er... The Netherlands-er... Dutch... yes! Dutch! Man, I'm dumb... The Dutch Card Guy... see, it's right there in his name... he's Dutch...
The Freese I picked up for James, if he still needs it... yay mini's!!!

Next up are cards from a new trade partner Jeff over at 2 x 3 Heroes... add him to your blogroll or RSS feed for sure!!!! (Does anyone know what happened to the "Follow" link on Blogger's header bar??? It's gone missing and has made it dang near impossible to "follow" a blog if they don't have the "followers widget on their side bar.... stupid Blogger)...
The Hosmer finishes up my Future Stars inserts, the Banks leaves me with just the Cobb in Hallmark Heroes!

I picked up a value pack from Target, nothing exciting but did get a Reggie Jackson, Felix Hernandex and Jesus Montero gold border.

I hope everyone is having a great week!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gypsy never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I do need that Freese! Still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the Cobb Hallmark Heroes. I'll give it to you on Sunday :)

    Also, for all the folks that use an RSS reader or service (like google reader), all of you on Blogger have the same URL structure.

    http://YOURBLOGNAME.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete