Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

A Trade with Bob!

Bob is a Facebook card collecting friend... he showed off a card the other day, and I sent him my Frank Robinson Gypsy Queen autograph from last year, although it hurt a lot to trade it away, I decided this card was worth it...
Yes, a laundry tag card! It's numbered 9/10! It's FREAKIN' SWEEEET!

I've now shown off my two favorite 1st basemen in consecutive posts... Gehrig obviously had the more storied career, but I think Bagwell will end up in the HOF with Lou some day! Thanks Bob, and enjoy the Robinson auto!

1 comment:

  1. I love that the two of your traded cards of the guys who were born on the same day, played the same position and won an MVP in the same year. Also, I don't generally go for laundry tag cards, but that one looks great!

    ReplyDelete