Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Big Hitter Knocked off the List!

I got this in the mail today from eBay... I knew this one would be tough to get, and thanks to the Cal Ripken Jr. auto/relic I sold, this one is all mine!!!!
WOW! Just an awesome card!!!! Can't believe I own a piece of jersey that Lou Gehrig wore!!! So awesome!

Anyways, after a bunch of COMC and eBay snipes, it looks like I'm down to just two relics to complete the 2011 Gypsy Queen Full and Mini Relics collection!!!! Munson and Ruth from the mini relics. Those are going to be tough to get as the Ruth is ridiculously expensive, and the Munson rarely shows itself anywhere... if any of you awesome readers have either of these for trade, PLEASE let me know... I'd be more than generous in a trade for either of them!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That just might be the coolest card any blog that I follow has EVER posted.

    A tip of the cap to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, that is a beautiful card, good luck on tracking down the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lou fricken gehrig...totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehh, it's ok. HA! Kidding, that is a nice one Sam. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.ebay.com/itm/THURMAN-MUNSON-2011-TOPPS-GYPSY-QUEEN-FRAMED-MINI-RELIC-SP-/130694877318?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item1e6e059086#ht_1255wt_952

    here's a munson...soon to be over though....

    ReplyDelete