Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Trade Post... Book Info... and some group break news...

Alright, first things first, I want to give some props to Eric over at Manupatches and Chrome Scratches. Not only does he run a very entertaining blog, he had some Astros mojo to send me and I just happened to have a Manupatch for him. The keystone to the trade was the Bagwell/Dye game-used base card. A GAME USED BASE! And of course anything Bagwell related is gladly welcomed into the Astros hit binder here at The Daily Dimwit! He also sent along a few sweet Astros cards as well!
Secondly, contrary to what anyone says about me, I do know how to read. I recently got an offer to do my first book review! So, I'm going to take the book shown below on my cruise vacation and hopefully breeze through it and give you all a decent review! It looks like a very interesting book!
Finally... I guess you want the group break news... well, I think it's only natural that I throw another jump break right.... about... now...


And extra box #2 is....
Well, there you go... 2006 Ovation! I love this set and don't have much of it (not that I'll end up with a lot after we're done) but hopefully we'll get a sweet signature and there at least 6 "Ovation limited inserts" in each box!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Your group break is just getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, this is going to be fun. I like how the Ovation box promises you'll "Find a Spotlight Signature card of your favorite star in every box!" How will they know who my favorite star is and make sure his signature is in every box I open?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll be 2006!!!!

    I'm really excited about this break! The third box will be revealed... well, maybe this weekend... maybe early next week... maybe you'll find out when I post the break! :-D

    ReplyDelete