Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Final Box of the Super Group Break is....

It's been a decent weekend as far as sports goes... the Astros finally won another game, today against the Marlins. J.A. Happ pitched a solid 7 innings and the offense finally showed up for more than 4 runs. Never would I have thought at any point this season that the Astros would have as many wins as the Rays and Red Sox COMBINED!!!! Muahahahaha... sorry, had to sneak in an evil laugh there...

I've had my eye on a few eBay auctions but alas the opening bids are way too high and with less than an hour to go there are no bids. Why start an auction with a price so high? If you start with a lower bid, surely the auction would probably get to the price you want to start with.

Alright, alright, enough procrastinating, I'll get to the point you all are actually here to read about...

Heck yea! That's our third box!!!! In recap, that is a box of 2002 UD MVP, 2006 Ovation and 2006 Artifacts. Like I said, Atlanta Sports Cards threw together a great deal for us and they shipped on Friday. Hopefully I can get these busted and posted by the end of the week.

Oh yea, these may not be the last cards added to this break... there's a card show this next Saturday before I leave out for vacation... I'll let any additional packs be a surprise at the end of the Gypsy Queen video that I put together Monday/Tuesday the 25th/26th!

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I've never opened any packs of this Artifacts so I'm looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just keeps getting better and better! Really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete