Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The 2011 Gypsy Queen Group Break Begins!!!!!!

Here you go everyone... I've busted all three of the first boxes, but I'm going to make you all wait for all three! Here's the first box, 2002 UD MVP. 24 packs per box, 8 cards per pack, special Ichiro insert set (congrats Colin), gold & silver parallels and the possibilities of jersey and signatures! At the end of the video is a recap by team with how many base, inserts, parallels and hits each team received. I'll do this for each box, then once I get these three boxes done I'll post a sidebar of a complete recap of all three boxes!



****Many thanks to my wonderful wife for doing the credits on all the break videos, this Dimwit couldn't figure it out and she helped me out!****

4 comments:

  1. Nice start...was getting a little worried about the lack of A's coming out but then the Chavez in his retro uni came out in the last pack and put a smile on my face :)

    Thanks for posting it up, the video quality is good and I like the credits at the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that Petrick parallel and I don't think I will complain one bit if the NL West dominates this break (and of course one nice hit for the 'Stros). The East Coast teams usually get the most cards and hits in breaks. It would be a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it went great. Looking forward to the rest of the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot that those MVP had the sharp looking backgrounds. Great start to the break!

    ReplyDelete