Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trades!!!!! Two more packages in the mail today! Including some contest winnings!

I got two packages in the mail today... the first from Matt over at Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius! He sent me a slew of 2011 Topps Inserts that I needed and I sent him a slew of Kimball mini's from 2011...
Thanks Matt! Next up we have Julie from over at Things Are Funner Here sent me my contest winnings, a rack pack of 2011 Topps, and some cards for trade. I've now got to package up some cards to send back! Here are a random selection of cards she sent over off my want lists, including quite a few Kimball Champions!
As you see she also sent me a 2010 Update want list card as well. There are also 17 total Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Cards. The rack pack didn't yield much that I needed, however I did get another Diamond Giveaway which got me a 1987 Randy Bush - CHA-CHING!!!!! Oh wait... but I did dig out my 19th ring, only 29 more and I get my set from Topps!!! Finally, here's the cornerstone of the trade, a freakin' sweet patch card!
I'm still on the hunt for the Hunter Pence patch card, so if anyone has one let me know!!! Thanks Julie, I should be able to get your cards out in the mail early next week as I have a post office run scheduled for Monday or Tuesday!

Have a great evening everyone! Stay tuned tomorrow for the first ever Five Card Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment