Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A big Dimwit "Welcome" to www.BuildASign.com

I was contact a couple of weeks ago by a nice young lady from www.BuildASign.com with an offer I just couldn't refuse! A free sponsorship deal in exchange for some of their nifty handy work. As I'm sure many of you have noticed, I recently changed the headline banner on my blog and this was due to getting a custom sign designed by me on the Build A Sign website. So here are the scans of the decals and bumper stickers that I received:
I plan on using these decals and stickers as part of my mailings, to seal envelopes and throw in from time to time to keep my blog on you reader's minds! I put the first one on my "hits" binder and it looks AWESOME. Easy to peel off and put down on the cover!

The quality of the printing is A+, and the delivery from start to finish was just as high quality. I received my order a full 3 days sooner than promised and I couldn't be happier with the product. Follow the link on my sidebar to design your own graphic and see if there is a sign, bumper sticker, magnetized car sticker or any other product you can use! They have a wide selection of products and uses! Thanks Megan and the rest of the team over at www.BuildASign.com!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good deal for you! It's fun when your blog starts to get a little attention for various companies isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it is pretty cool. It's been pretty exciting to see how much my blog has grown over the past year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too will have some goodies from Megan to give away in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, glad for you Mike. I'm sure you designed a pretty sweet looking logo for yourself as well!

    ReplyDelete