Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Highlights from the Blasters of 2011 Topps plus a Trade Vid...

Just a quick post to show off a picture of the highlights from the blasters I opened last night... most of all the Roy Halladay patch card. But the diamond foil cards sure do scan well! See below, enjoy...

I'd also like to post a quick trade video, this time with Spankee over at My Cardboard Mistress (awesome blog name by the way)... this was his part of a three way trade between himself, Rhubarb_Runner and myself! I needed to test out some new video software due to the problems yesterday and this was the perfect time to do so! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. what is the seeding rate of those Kimball Champion minis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the blaster, it shows the seeding to be 1:4 packs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the cards. Good luck with the 20th Anniversary set. I hate sending out the chome cards with them being so badly warped, but I ran out of textbooks to put on top of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Spankee, it'd have been nice for Topps to actually produce flat cards and leave such a task out of collector's hands... but then again I didn't buy much Chrome for that very reason! Thanks for the cards! and yes I'll need lots of luck for the 20th anniversary cards, only about 85% left to collect! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Stuff! Does the Castro Letterman I have for you gie me a shot at getting that Reyes patch card??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got both of the Kimball cards I'm hunting - Prado & Pujols.

    ReplyDelete