Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Group Break Package Recieved!

I got a package in the mail today containing the contents of my group break prizes from over on Too Many Grandersons! Dennis does a great job on these breaks and if he does another one, I'd definitely recommend you all getting involved. They are a lot of fun and you get to draft the cards that you want!

I was lucky that 4 either current or former Astros were part of the set and each of the four were pulled. The big catch was Jason Castro, but there were also Brett Wallace, Jay Austin and our next big prospect Jordan Lyles who happens to have an outside shot at the 5th starter slot in Spring Training. I picked up Justin Smoak mainly because of his Texas Ranger ties, but also thinking there might be a Mariners collector interested (yea I'm talking to you Mariner 1)! The last card I picked up was Brett Devall from Atlanta. I honestly know nothing about him but it was numbered 14/20 and was one of the few numbered cards left so I took it. The Smoak and Devall are up for trade (with magnetic card case included) if someone would like to make a deal!
Dennis was also very kind and included two Jeff Bagwell cards that I know I don't have and hadn't even seen before! Thanks again Dennis for the great break!

No comments:

Post a Comment