Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Group Box Break - 2009 Topps Finest

Hey guys, I'm going to do my first group box break. This one is going to be a little different. I can get a discounted box of 2009 Topps Finest and I know I'm not going to want all of the cards. I'm thinking I'd get 5 other people together, which would divide it out to 2 packs per person. I'll do a live break, randomize the participants and then draft off two packs per person. The cost would be $20 per person INCLUDING shipping. Once I get all 5 people, we can work out a schedule for getting everyone together. Please leave a comment on this post if you wish to participate and I will email each person with the PayPal address. I won't collect any money until all 5 people have committed.

Here are the box breakdown details:

Configuration: 2 mini-boxes per box. 6 packs per mini-box (12 total packs per box). 5 cards per pack.

EACH MASTER BOX CONTAINS:
- NEW! 2 Numbered Autograph Rookie Patch Cards
- 10 Numbered Parallel Cards
- One 2009 Rookie Redemption Card


PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
Base Cards
- Veterans (125)
- Rookies (25)
- Autographed Rookie Letter Patch Cards (10) - Featuring an on-patch autograph and #'d to 299 or less

Refractor Parallel Cards
Veterans/Rookies (150)
- White-Framed X-Fractor - One of one.
- Red - #'d to 25
- Gold - #'d to 50
- Green - #'d to 99
- Blue - #'d to 399
- Refractor

Autographed Rookie Letter Patch Cards (10)
- White-Framed X-Fractor - One of one.
- Red - #'d to 5
- Gold - #'d to 10
- Blue - #'d to 25
- Refractor - #'d to 75

Finest Moment Autograph Cards
Finest Moment Autograph Cards (16)

Refractor Parallel Cards (16)
- X-Fractor - One of one
- Red - #'d to 75

Rookie Card Redemption Program
Rookie Redemption Cards (10) - Can be redeemed for an actual 2009 rookie card

Refractor Parallel Cards (10)
- Gold - #'d to 50
- Refractor - #'d to 199


The redemption cards expired last April, but maybe Topps feels generous and honors it if it's still available. Of course after the draft, anyone who wants to make specific trades will have a day or two to work those out and inform me before they ship. E-mail me if you have any questions!

1 comment: