Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Dimwit Is Back

Well folks, I'm back... the trip to Houston wasn't under the most pleasant circumstances, but it was a good 5 1/2 days with the family. Anyways, I thought I'd show off some cards that were waiting for me in the mail upon my return...
First up, Watt and Sandoval were a couple of eBay pick up. One for my growing Texans hit stash and the other for my now (approximately, since there is no definitive checklist) 50% complete Gypsy Queen autograph checklist! By my count there are somewhere near 48-50 OFFICIAL GQ autographs and Sandoval makes 24 in-hand. There are some big names I'll likely never get, but oh well.
Next up, a trade with Colbey over at Cardboard Collections. This one got held up by USPS over some ransom postage, but eventually made it's way here... thanks Colbey!
Finally some loot from a group break over at Capt. Kirk's Trading Card Blog. I ended up with the Astros, Tigers, White Sox and Indians... and I have a BUNCH of White Sox, Tigers and Indians cards that'll go to lucky collectors with their next trade packages! Haha!

Thanks for the support everyone, your kind words meant a lot. Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment