Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

GROUP BREAK UPDATE - 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen CASE BREAK

For those in, and for those interested in, the 2013 Gypsy Queen Case Break, I have updated the main sign in page.

After a lot of research and talking to some people in the know, it seems we may not see a finalized checklist until a week or two in advance of release, and that's just too long to wait.

Due to this, I have decided to go with my initial inklings for the pricing levels for each team. Each slot that has been claimed has been updated with the final "what you owe" or the "available for" dollar amounts. Please shoot me an e-mail when you think you'll be able to pay if there's going to be a significant delay. I'd like to go ahead and get the pre-order in ASAP so that we can lock in the very generous rate that Atlanta Sports Cards has offered. If there turns out to be a huge swing in the overall checklist (say, for instance, the Yankees end up with only 1-2 possible hits, yea right, then I'll do some refunds and cover the drastic change in expectations myself). I don't want to see anyone get hosed in this process.

http://www.thedailydimwit.com/p/2013-topps-gypsy-queen-test-page.html

There are still 8 slots left and 6 of them are at the lowest level of entry $25. The Mets and Reds are the only two teams left at a premium.

Anyone who is already in the break can take one of the 8 remaining teams at a $5 discount. Thanks everyone. If you're wanting to claim one of the 8 remaining teams, please do so via comment in the linked Group Break page.

Please e-mail me if you have any concerns.