Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mail Day! eBay and a Group Break

Got a bunch of cards in the mail lately!

First, a silk from eBay:
Next up, another eBay pick up... another lonely card on my slow journey to completing the 2011 Gypsy Queen Autograph Set...
Really guys, if anyone has an autograph from the 2011 Gypsy Queen set, I'd LOVE the opportunity to trade for it.

Finally, I got my group break look from Colbey over at Cardboard Collections. I picked up the Texans in his first ever Football Group Break for $7... figuring I might get a nice Foster or Schaub... never in all my life did I think I'd hit mega-paydirt... FREAKIN' SWEEEEEEET... DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!! J!!! J!!!! WAAAAATTTTT!!!!!
And what's even better... look at what it's numbered to:
2 out of 10?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!!?!?! AWESOME!!! I got other cards, but honestly I'm a bit too excited about this one to really look at the others right now!!!! Thanks Colbey for a fun break!

2 comments:

  1. I got to watch Watt play with Wisconsin and even then you could tell he was a special player in the NFL, but I don't think anybody predicted he's have THIS great of a season! Very nice pickups all around. Speaking of the Silks, I have a couple on the way for you, so don't buy all of them up just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just as much fun hosting that football break as I'm sure had finding out you hit paydirt!

    ReplyDelete