Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

eBay Mail Day

First of all, a big thanks to all who have already signed up for the 2013 Gypsy Queen Case Break! There are only 12 teams left as of this post: Colorado, Miami, Milwaukee, Minnesota, Oakland, Tampa, Cincinnati, Kansas City, NY Mets, Atlanta, L.A. Dodgers, and Washington. I'm very surprised with Atlanta, NY Mets and Dodgers, those are usually some of the fastest teams to fly off the shelf. I'm assuming some of you may be waiting for the checklist to be finalized and I understand completely.

I will say this though, I have a certain amount of money that I'll be personally investing in this case break if I need to pick up the last few teams. With the number of teams already claimed, THIS CASE BREAK IS GOING TO HAPPEN. We are fully funded, so if you want it you can join in with confidence that this case break is 100% going to happen.

Alright, with that done, I need to show off my eBay purchase that arrived today!
That's right! A 1/1 printing plate of starting pitcher Lucas Harrell of my Astros. I watched an auction of a Jose Altuve magenta plate today skyrocket to nearly $50, so I was pretty happy to have snagged that at a bargain discount in comparison.

Hope everyone else had a great Monday. And Jeroen, I got your envelope today, thanks for the Spring Fever cards, much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear it arrived safely, lets hope you get something nice for it !

    ReplyDelete