Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

September Group Break - Box #2 - 2007 Artifacts

I, The Dimwit, do solemnly swear to never buy another box of 2007 UD Artifacts. I have subjected both myself and my readers/group break participants to too much pain watching this product spew forth it's crap laden bounty.

With that out of the way, here's the box of 2007 Artifacts... if there is a hell, this box came from it...

Scans of the hits after the page break... not even going to pretend to be excited about this box...

OK, here you go everyone...
Not to take a steamin' poo on those who have these teams, but this group of cards aren't worth the cardboard and ink used to print them. As Charles Barkley would say, "Just teeerrrr-uh-bul"... Goodbye 2007 Artifact, you'll never see another day on this blog. I challenge all readers to boycott busting this product, it's ugly and bad and stupid and I hate it.

Ok, I'm done with my rant...

I promise, the next box is pretty nice... it better be after this load of GARBAGE! Shame on you UD!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a rough box. I've opened a few of these lately, and each one had at least one or two decent relics. The autos pretty much suck all around, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I like the Humber. Sure, the rest of the hits blow, but I would be all over that Humber. The frigging guy pitched a perfect game.

    ReplyDelete