Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Question for the September Dimwit Group Break

With some things settling down here at the Dimwit home... I've got a question about what you guys would like to do for the September group break.

I've been itching to do another case break, and I think I've got a good idea on an underrated product. I'd have to sell each team individually, so it may take a little longer to fill...

How about a case break of 2011 Topps Lineage? 10 boxes, 3 hits per box... 30 hits with some great old timers autographs and current players as well.

Cost: this is the best part, only $20 per team. Again, please give me some feedback, let me know if this would interest you or if you'd rather just do another 2-4 box break with 2 teams for $15 or so. Also, I could do a similar case break with 2010 Topps T-206, but the cost may be around $23 per team.

Plenty of options, let me know what you think... PLEASE!!!! I need input!!!!!

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I am in (if I can sign-up on time this time of course :-)), like both the lineage idea as well as the T-206 one, like the lineage minis !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pretty much every Giant from Lineage so I would have to sit this one out. Good idea, I just liked the product so much I traded for and bought almost all the Giants cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to do either of those, just gotta try and get my rangers first haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got so much extra Lineage around here, I'd probably have to sit it out. Nothing against Lineage, it was a fine product, I just personally over-bought. I'd be more up for a normal 2-4 box of whatever sort of break, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting some Lineage (late to the game, haha), so that'd be pretty cool if I could get in on the Dodgers per usual. T-206 would be nice too, but I think Lineage is a more unique case break - due to the old timers and what not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd sit this one out. I've probably got a case's worth of Orioles doubles sitting around here already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lineage would be cool,not a fan of T206.

    ReplyDelete