Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Stop by the LCS and a trade!

Since I sold off a bunch of cards over the past couple of weeks, we stopped by the LCS and I cherry picked some cards from their many boxes of hits...

Here's what I was able to pick up!
A SWEEEEEEET autograph that I needed for my Gypsy Queen autograph project! Only about 40 more to go!!! Haha! A couple of Nolan cards, including another jersey card! The Berkman auto is AWESOMe, on the clear acetate stuff that I love!

Next up, I have a trade with my now frequent trade partner Adam over at ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession. I sent some cards his way, he sent some back my way... and here we are with my loot:
I was REALLY happy to add the Caminiti TTM-style autograph to my collection as obviously there aren't going to be a lot of Caminiti auto's out there. I was a huge fan of the guy, and what a tragic story of fame gone wrong. The Pettitte patch is ridiculous, and I snagged the Santana as he was a guy included in the Hunter Pence trade with the Phillies and had a great year in the minors. I generally stay away from Jordan Schafer, but figured why the heck not...

Thanks Adam!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pickups... especially the Gypsy Queen autograph and that Nolan Ryan jersey card (which reminds me of one of those early 90's magazine designs).

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an Astros fan I say bravo!!! I recently got a Caminiti auto in a trade as well. He was a good guy in person. I have extra Astros base if ever interested in trading. Look me up @SWLVguy on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the cards and are enjoying them.

    I really like that Fan Favorites design on the Nolan GU, I was lucky enough to pull a Schmidt bat card with the same design.

    Thanks for the trades! I think I have our last 3 trades to post - I am soooooo behind.

    ReplyDelete