Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Mistress Sent Me a Package

It's not what you think... really... it's a trade post... I swear... My Cardboard Mistress and I made a deal a while back and I got my loot!
That's some quality Biggio good-ness in this package! Somehow, in all the boxes and eBay purchases, I had never gotten that Biggio Masterpieces relic! I claimed it from a box he busted and another great trade resulted! Gotta love the J.R. Richard rainbow jersey card as well!

I also got some A&G in the mail from Jack over at All Tribe Baseball as a thank you for sending a pack and outer box from Finest to him from the August group break.

I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately that aren't about a group break. I'm struggling to figure out what kind of content to keep posting lately. Trades have dried up a bit lately and I've got a few on my desk from months/weeks of correspondence but no follow through on either my or the traders part to finish up a deal.

Please, if you have a pending deal with me... shoot me an e-mail and let's get it complete, or let me know you've changed your mind so I can use the card(s) in other trades. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment