Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Trade Bait Galore... Artifacts Style...

There's a little bit of something for everyone here... snagged 3 boxes of Artifacts, one from 2007 and 2 from 2006...

From 2007:
 The Martinez is very refractor-y... the Kendall is awesome trifecta on one card: auto, jersey and bat!

 Baker and Cordero = Meh.... Dykstra & Oswalt SWEEET!
 First three hits from the final box... nice! An awesome Yankee pinstripe on the Nettles... but then there was the final hit in the final pack... I hadn't gotten an auto yet, so I knew it had to be in the pack... when I split the seam, I could see it was a THICK card, so I was pumped... I knew I had pulled one of the hard-to-get jersey relic-auto combos numbered out of /30... but who could it be?!?!?!!?!?!



SWEEEEEEEET!!!! Nice!

All cards in this post are for trade... yes, even the Oswalt as I already have one!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I am very much interested in Molina and Edmonds. Will DM for details, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in that Kendall. Im also interested in the Mark Appel you mentioned having earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: my email about the Baker card -- I've finished updating the Astros in my Trade Bait page...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can use the Nettles and Dykstra, I am going to my LCS today so I will see what I can pick up to offer you.

    ReplyDelete