Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Group Break Loot - Community Gum

So the great guys over at Community Gum did a group break of 2012 Topps Archives. The Astros were $20 and I figured I'd take a shot at getting the Jim Wynn and Mike Scott autographs. So I wasn't paying attention to their twitter feed at all the day they busted it, so I had no clue what happened. Then I started getting notifications that I was being mentioned in tweets... hmmm... so here's my Astros loot:
Ryan and Scott were the only base cards, the Morgan is a re-print original and then the deckle edge is a nice card as well. I'm not a huge fan of the deckle edge, but it's an improvement over Lineage last year for sure...

But then there was this card.........
WHOA!!!! Best $20 EVER INVESTED!!!! SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!! I could not be happier with the group break and no I am never selling this one or trading it!!!!

Anyone in the break who didn't want multiple team sets was able to get other teams' sets if they gave up their own duplicates, which I did so I also have a generous stack of random other teams' base cards. Let me know if there are any particulars you all are looking for from the following teams: Pirates, Cubs, Brewers, Reds, D'backs, Dodgers, Rockies, Braves, Marlins, Phillies, Mets, Nationals.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

4 comments: