Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

And the June Group Break begins... Box #1 Topps Unique!

Here you go everyone... PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO... don't just skip to the pictures... I think my freak-out is probably worth it... ;)


Scans after the page break...
Alright, here's the scans...
Red border parallels /1199 and then the rookie paralles /2699!
 Inserts-a-plenty!
A nice Mariano /99 parallel and a Mariners rookie I doubt many of you know...

On to the hits! Ok, so the Braves really scored big here with a double and a patch relic!
 And finally the big daddy of them all...



a 1 of 1...






with an autograph...





and... well... see for yourself!!!!

RIDICULOUS! Congrats to Matt Pederson... I even had a chance to trade for the Brewers but turned it down to hold onto the Twins!!!! DANGIT!!!!! Wow, great card!!!!! SWEEEEEEEET!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Woah! Yeah. Feelin' really awesome about that trade now. lol.

    Awww, that's ok. What on earth would I have done with a Gallardo bat knob anyway. At least it's going to someone who can find it a good home. Awesome pull for Matt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say, I'm pretty happy with my pulls as well! (Good rule of thumb though, don't let out a loud HELL YEAH in a Hampton Inn. The walls are paper thin and the guy next door is not very understanding. I told him two Chipper hits, 5 Chippers in all. He didn't care.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all at the same time, we had the most excited anybody has even been to pull a Yovani Gallardo card, the most excited anybody has ever been to WATCH somebody pull a Yovani Gallardo card, and tha most disappointed anybody has ever been to watch somebody pull a Yovani Gallardo card.

    Seriously, I was just hoping to pull some singles of Braun or Fielder I could trade away. Didn't expect Gallardo to creep up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hits are frigging insane. That was one amazing box.

    ReplyDelete