Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

June Group Break - Blasters!

So I offered up two blasters if the group break filled by Sunday night, much to my amazement it filled in about 5 hours! Ridiculous!

So here's the video of the blasters if you care to watch... scans after the page break!



Here's the Archives highlights:
Tops row are SP's and foil board... Two cloth cards & a 3-D... then the floating head and two original inserts!
SP's and mini's!

Hope you all enjoyed! Zero Astros, but hopefully everyone else got something they liked!

4 comments:

  1. No Orioles in the Archives. I bought 4 packs and didn't pull a single Oriole there either. Fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since you nailed the three Zim hits in the Artifacts break, I'm terrified of your group breaks. I just can't imagine a situation where I would be even remotely lucky in another one after that. Nothing personal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy with how the draft is going so far. I needed that Cutch cloth sticker and the Madlock SP.

    ReplyDelete