Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Couple of eBay Pick Ups

Snagged these off eBay for decent prices:
The Scott is of course from 2012 Archives. The Ryan from 2002 Archives. Awesome cards and I was pretty happy with the price I got them for! I find it odd that Topps put Scott on a 1987 Topps card but used an absolutely different picture than his regular base card from that year. Getting that card wraps up all the cards I want from 2012 Archives except for the Nolan Ryan foil parallel.

All the group break packages have been taped up and postage printed. They will go out in the mail today!

1 comment:

  1. I still think it's weird when they switch up pictures like the Scott. Either way, nice auto!

    As for Scott, there's a lot written about him in the Jeff Pearlman book on the 86 Mets. Mostly how dominant he was, did he scuff or not, and the fact that Scott will neither confirm nor deny doctoring the ball!

    ReplyDelete