Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My apologies... I'm a bad blogger...

Things have been hectic for me this week and I need to apologize...

1) Group break participants... packages still haven't been mailed, I'm working on getting those out tomorrow.
2) Tom - your Napoli hasn't mailed, it'll go out with the group break stuff tomorrow... sorry...
3) TheBrooklynMet - still working on finding a replacement prize for the Tri City Sports PL disaster/contest. I've got 5 cards from your GQ 2011 Want list (4, 18, 46, 247 and SF10) but am trying to think of something else to send. Apparently I'm going to be just as slow as TCSPL on this, but hopefully your reward will be much better from me than them.

Hopefully things will settle down a bit after today and I can also get back to regular baseball card posts as well... oh and how about my Houston Texans???? 4 prime time games and Thanksgiving against the Lions... going to be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. And here I thought you were a bad blogger when you were actually posting....


    Bazinga!

    ReplyDelete