Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gypsy Queen... with MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MOJO!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm a sucker for Gypsy Queen and after making a couple of sales on eBay... I had the bread to pick up a couple more boxes of my drug... errr... favorite product... well worth my time and money. Still shaking...

First box... highlights shown here, as I'm sure you all are tired of seeing scan after scan of GQ cards...
 Not too shabby... the Mo Rivera mini relic is pretty nice, stitch marks and all... Castro is a nice auto but I have no clue who this Peacock fellow is; he better start throwin no-hitters though for sure...
Brett Anderson? Ok Topps, stop with the crappy A's pitchers... geez... Heyward is a nice relic, and didn't Avila make an All-Star team????

Alright, I'm sure you noticed that I'm missing an auto from the second scan! I'll tell you... this card I pulled has a pack pull odds of 1:11,300.... it's numbered #1 out of 5!!!!! It's a HOF'er....





...





...




...



keep scrolling... this is fun...




...




...


drum roll...




...




...




OMG!!!!!!!

I could not believe it... I opened these in the store, and when I pulled this out there were fist bumps and hand shakes all around!!!! FREAKIN' SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 comments:

  1. you aint kidding - that is BAD - ASS !! i think it's the best card i've seen in all the GQ posts.
    awesome ! totally awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you are the luckiest guy I know. I'd have been thrilled with just the Castro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I think I might have an Andujar Cedeno around here to send you for the Ripken. For real, though, I'd love to get that Avila from you sometime. For now, congrats on the HOF pull!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture doesn't do it justice, man. It is a truly awe-inspiring card.
    Congratulations on the pull, and thanks for letting me be in its presence, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pull Sam. lovin the Rollins mini, and Peacock is actually one of my more recent player collection additions!! My mother's maiden name is Peacock!! I only have one other card of his... the '12 Topps series 1! You guys have all the luck!! I just opened 2 packs, not much in there but I did get an Utley mini!! wonder if he'll come back this year?? I think if you gave them other bastards big blue plastic bats, they still couldn't connect with the ball!!

    Yay, Thome got to first!! of course, he walked to get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome! Congrats!
    Let us in on the link to ebay so we can watch you get rich!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet pull ! GQ does seem pretty nice this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude. dude. DUDE. Duuuuuddddeeeee.

    That's freakin' legendary. Pull of the year, and it's only April!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! That is a ridiculous pull!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, man. It's well deserved given your support of the GQ product. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic pull Sam, congrats!

    I can probably find something for that Heyward if you're so inclined to move it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG is right. Easily the best pull I have 'seen' from a 2012 product thus far. Enjoy that Ripken!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy Crap dude! Are you going to keep it or flip it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Fantastic mojo, indeed. I believe Peacock is the David DeJesus of 2012. I pulled that auto as well in my box. Not sure if they're up for trade or not, but if so...I would be interested in the Jeter Blue Border.

    I got your email, btw and will be giving you a shout back SOON.

    Congrats again - and good luck!

    ReplyDelete