Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Highlights from Cardboard Collections Affordable Group Break

Colbey over at Cardboard Collections does a great thing: Affordable Group Breaks; where you get 2 teams for usually right around $10 or less. For March, I snagged my Astros and ended up with the Reds as my second random.

Here's the highlights of my Astros loot:
The Bagwell is a tin from 1997 Topps Screenplays. The card inside is a bit like a Sportsflix card from the 80's but is much thicker and the "action" in the card is much easier to make out. There weren't really any Reds cards that made me excited enough to scan, but with the Astros I got in this break, not only was this affordable, it was awesome. Heck, the Bagwell tin & card are cool enough to justify joining the break. Now I just have to figure out how to store this tin! Haha!

Dimwit Group Break boxes were ordered last night. Again, hopefully they'll be here Monday or Tuesday and I'll start posting videos then!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How did you get your goods so fast?! It was a good break, I can't wait to see my cards. I'm a sucker for all 3D cards!

    ReplyDelete