Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My last post from Texas...

Well, we're just about packed up... I have some cards remaining on my desk that I need to scan in and post before we pack up the desk... so... first up is a BUNCH of cards from Mike over at BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet! We put together a MASSIVE trade, with a bunch of signatures, relics and cards going to each of us. We may have cleared out our Yankees/Mets and Astros to make this happen, but very glad we did! It was a great trade and here are the Astros that ended up in my collection:

 Some great Astros cards, lots of Oswalt, Berkman and Biggio!
Josh Anderson relic, we sent him to the Braves a few years back in exchange for Oscar Villareal (I think). Anyways, don't know what he's up to now.

Also, I got this bad boy from Topps via redemption from a box of 2010 Chrome that I won!
The penny sleeve looked like a toddler chewed on it, but the card is great! It's reserved for David over at Rhubarb Runner, if he ever pulls another Astro card! Haha! If anyone wants to put a multi-blogger trade together, I'm sure David wouldn't mind... I'm holding quite a few Twins auto's hostage at the moment!

Have a great week everyone, I'll see you all again from Alabama! If anyone wants/needs my new address, comment here, and I'll reply with my updated address! Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I need your new addy Sam Bam.
    good luck with the move.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your address to update my address book, if you please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah yeah, rub it in, dude.

    best of luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need it too. Also, when you get a chance, check out my trade bait page and see if there's something you like. I know Rhubarb's got some cards I need but I'm in a major Twins shortage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked them buddy, I now have to reload for our next trade but I am pretty lucky running across Astros stuff. Send me your new address when you get settled too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna need it. I still want to make an Astros for Astros trade. Any intrest in Chris Johnson. Got something new to offer you. Email me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a safe trip and good luck with the move. Very cool stuff all around.
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete