Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Check List and Pull Odds for 2011 Allen and Ginte

Alright, I've ripped my cards and all that kind of good stuff for 2011 Allen and Ginter. Here is the checklist and pull odds.

 I believe if you click on them you'll get a good high resolution look at them. Send me an e-mail if you'd like the picture files e-mailed to you.

I've opened all my packs, but I'm not sure what the Gint-a-cuffs rules are for posting, so I'll hold off on that until I get some clarification...

It's not too exciting... and I did get 3 Ginter Code cards. I'm willing to share what I have with anyone willing to share a scan of theirs. I have Logan Morrison, Howie Kendrick and Dillon Gee. E-mail me if you want to swap scans.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be up for working together.
    Shoot me an email if interested. I have a case in my possession but I've only opened one box (results on my blog now). I also ended up with three code cards.

    ReplyDelete