Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

IT'S ALIVE!!!!! And My Gint-A-Cuffs Box Points!

Alright everyone, the computer is back... they were able to recover all my data, files, pictures, music, etc... and they installed a new hard drive with twice the memory. Still got a lot of work to do to restore all the programs and such. Plus the scanner isn't working yet either... I've got to find the software...

I did count up my Gint-A-Cuffs box points this morning... and I come in with 196 points! Not bad for a box I was very angry with... I'm in 3rd place of the three boxes that have been scored though... meh, I wasn't expecting much... haha! It was fun, and hopefully I counted everything correctly. If you see anything wrong with my scoring, please let me know, I probably screwed something up, I AM the Dimwit!

2 comments:

  1. Sam you missed the 2 points for Carlos Lee being an SP. I hope you will check my scoring as well when I start posting next week.

    Congrats on the nice break hit today BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. You couldn't possibly do a worse job than I did. I counted, re-counted and turned in a score. Then I went back to clean up my messy pages and counted as I went and got a 6 point bump. That seemed weird so I counted AGAIN and was back to my first score. Wouldn't have been as big a deal if I had just waited to post it instead of deleting leaderboard posts a couple of times and making Mark re-do the board. :-(

    ReplyDelete