Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

The computer died...

So I'm posting this from our laptop... as my PC crashed today and is at the doctor's office getting a new hard drive and *CROSS YOUR FINGERS* a hard drive recovery. If the hard drive recovery doesn't work, I might cry. Streams of tears... Apparently there was a power surge at the house today while I was at work. The hard drive just clicked and clicked when I booted up the computer. What does this mean to you? No scans or pictures for a few days on this blog, although my posting will be EXTREMELY SPORADIC the next week or two as we FINALLY move to Alabama.

For those of you working on trades with me via e-mail, please be patient. I've reserved cards for people and I'm probably going to hold off all shipping until after we're in Alabama. If you're planning on sending me something, PLEASE check with me first as I can give you my new address.

Mike @ B.A. Benny's Baseball Card Buffet, I got your package in the mail today.... AWESOME CARDS! I will get a post up as soon as I get a functioning computer back in the house that I can hook my scanner up to.

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked them, I was hoping they would get there quickly as I know you are crazy in preperation for the move, no rush on a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck w/ the computer issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some tricks to try but don't hold you're breath. Happened to me earlier this year and all was lost. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete