Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

A few pick ups... and some moving news...

Hey everyone... I thought I'd highlight some recent picks ups from Tromps Sports Cards that I got in the mail today. No, seriously, I'm done with Lance Berkman and Roy Oswalt... right... keep telling myself that, then find cards out there that look cool and are not difficult to get... well, here you go...
The middle Berkman is numbered 98/99 and I'm about 99% certain that patch is from his numbering, it's a sweet patch. The only other serial numbered card is the Berkman on the right which is 257/500. The Oswalt game used bat is kinda cool because usually you don't get pitchers' bats, and the 2008 Topps "2007 Highlights" card has a pretty sweet pinstripe. Head on over there and check out what he's got, some great cards!

Alright, so the move is officially happening on the 28th of July... so I am currently putting a moratorium on all trades until after the move. I will complete all trades currently in negotiation and here's what I'm showing as open deals:

1) Dennis at Too Many Grandersons - I'm holding a Rich Hill 2007 UD Masterpieces Auto for you.
2) Chris at Nachos Grande - I'm holding a bunch of 2011 Topps for you. I know we're in the midst of negotiations...
3) Nakpin at The Adventures of Napkin Doon - I am holding a Michael Young dual relic for you.
4) Johnny at Cards from the Quarry - I am holding a 2010 Topps Chrome Eric Young Jr. auto. I think we both forgot about this one.
5) Cam at The Bullpen Cardboard - I am holding a J.R. Towles auto for you.
6) Adam E. at Thoughts and Sox - I am holding a few GQ Red Sox mini's and a GQ Green border for you.
7) Phillip at PAW's Dugout SportsCards - I know we're working out a deal involving the GQ stuff you have for me, and the Duvall auto and others you may want.
8) Mike at BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet - I am holding a MEGA DEAL for you, including your group break cards. I think I may go ahead and ship this, as I cannot put any more cards into this box and I need to get my desk cleared!
9) Tim at Better Luck Next Pack - I know we're working on a deal that involves your Nachos Grande group break Astros cards. I've pulled some cards for you (UD Masterpieces and X) and may include a couple of Indians jersey cards as this group break goes along. This may be the one trade that lingers into August, but we'll just see what we can do before then.

Alright, those are the only 9 deals I show as pending. If we have something pending and I forgot it, let me know and I'll add it to the list. If I owe any of you anything and you're not on this list, please e-mail me and we'll talk it over. I want to get all these cleared out before July 15th if possible. Hopefully I can get everything posted before I head out and that there isn't a huge lag between blog posts once we get to actually moving. At some point I'll let you all know my new address.

Have a great July 4th weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment