Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Next Group Break - Let's Make It A Case!

Well, I've done some shopping around and I think I've got a pretty nice price on a case of 2006 Ovation! (Click the link for a full checklist!) We opened a box of this during the Gypsy Queen break and I really like the set. There are lots of inserts, parallels, rookies, autos and relics to be had. At least 2 per box so a total of AT LEAST 32 hits! There are boxes with more than 2 hits so there should be plenty of good cards to go around!

So, what I've decided to do is split this break into 15 slots of 2 teams a piece. Each participant will pick one team, and once all 15 slots are full, the remaining 15 teams will randomized. I'll allow some time for people to trade 2nd teams if they wish to do so!

So, claim your first team with a comment below. Payment is not due immediately, I will post a payment date as we get a little further along! Oh, I guess I should let you know now how much each slot will be... for this break, it'll be $30. Keep in mind that gets you two teams in the case break and covers shipping!

I will update this list as teams are claimed. First to post a comment gets the team!

Arizona Diamondbacks -
Atlanta Braves -CLAIMED and PAID by COLBEY (via e-mail)
Baltimore Orioles -
Boston Red Sox - CLAIMED by LONESTARR
Chicago White Sox -
Chicago Cubs - CLAIMED and PAID by MATT P.
Cincinnati Reds - CLAIMED and PAID by RYAN G.
Cleveland Indians - CLAIMED PAID by DAVID H.
Colorado Rockies - CLAIMED and PAID by HIFLEW
Detroit Tigers -
Florida Marlins -CLAIMED by MU (via e-mail)
Houston Astros - CLAIMED by THE DIMWIT
Kansas City Royals -
Los Angeles Angels -
Los Angeles Dodgers -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
New York Mets -CLAIMED and PAID by BA BENNY
New York Yankees -CLAIMED and PAID by LONGLIVETHEWHO
Oakland Athletics -
Philadelphia Phillies -CLAIMED by PAID DAWGBONES
Pittsburgh Pirates -
San Diego Padres -
San Fransisco Giants -CLAIMED by JAY/MOJO
Seattle Mariners -CLAIMED and PAID by CHRIS
St. Louis Cardinals -CLAIMED and PAID by KIRK JACOBSON
Tampa Bay Rays -
Texas Rangers -CLAIMED and PAID by NAPKIN DOON
Toronto Blue Jays -
Washington Nationals -

Let me know if you have any questions! If anyone wants to go ahead and start sending their money for the break, my paypal address is samuelpair AT yahoo.com. Please remember to send it as a gift.

14 comments:

  1. I'll take the Seattle Mariners!


    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. if this comment shows up ill take the rangers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go with the Reds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the CHRIS who claimed the Mariners, can you please e-mail me directly at samuelpair@yahoo.com? I would like to be able to contact you once we get to the payment point! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to do it but it's an investment. I feel a Yankee pay day.
    I will take the Yankee Pinstripes

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that sucks, same exact time. Gimme the Cardinals then since I am a slow loser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It depends on when payment is due, but if this is something that will drag several days into June, I could be down for some Red Sox action. If not, you may disregard this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put me down for my Phillies please, I do love the look of these cards...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Bro!!
    Can you put me down for the Giants?

    Thanks.. Just let me know where I need to send the funds.. By the way good job on the blog..

    Jesus verification word: Drugas..

    Mojo..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the Indians if you still have an opening. Where do I pay?

    ReplyDelete