Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

GROUP BREAK CLOSED! Greetings from Mobile, AL!

So, the wife and I made the trip out to Mobile, AL today... a nice 8 hour drive! Tomorrow we start looking for apartments. Looks like this summer, at some point, the wife and I will be moving on out here for a couple of years.

Upon getting here, I've found that the last team in the group break has been claimed! Thanks to David for claiming the Indians.

I'm waiting for payment from a few more participants before I randomize the remaining 15 teams; and order the case from Atlanta Sports Cards, our AWESOME sponsor!

If I haven't e-mailed you personally, please go send me a "gift" for $30 to samuelpair (AT) yahoo (dot) com

Please let me know if any of you participants have any questions about the break.

The teams to be randomized are:
Arizona
Baltimore
Chicago (AL)
Detroit
Kansas City
L.A. Angels
L.A. Dodgers
Milwaukee
Minnesota
Oakland
Pittsburgh
San Diego
Tampa Bay
Toronto
Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment