Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A benfactor from Skokie...

To the anonymous benefactor by the initials "JM" from Skokie, Illinois: thank you very much. An unexpected and welcomed package showed up in my mail box today and I couldn't have been happier to open it up to find 51 cards from my 1978 Topps need list. I know I had a person or two say they'd send me some cards in exchange for nothing, but I certainly wasn't expecting this many! Thanks for the great cards and they already look great in the binder! Only about 180 cards left to complete the entire set! Getting so very close! Thanks to "JM" for helping me well along the way! If there's every anything you need, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Were they cards numbered low, like under #200 or so? I think those were from me.
    I will have more in the future for you.
    Glad to help.

    ReplyDelete