Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trade From Thoughts And Sox

I saw a post a couple weeks ago from Thoughts and Sox showing off a trade with Nachos Grande, so I sent Mr. Thoughts and Sox an email to work up a trade of our own... low and behold a deal was struck and today I got the plethora (BIG WORD) of cards that he was able to send my way... Thank you sir, a fair deal if ever I saw one and I definitely recommend any of you traders out there to head his way to see if you can make a deal as well! Thanks for the cards, definitely a BUNCH that I know I don't have... here are some highlights of the ones I liked most... The Topps Co-Signers Roy Oswalt is pretty sweet, the look on Berkmans face for the Ovation card is just classic Puma... the artwork of the Chicle on Pence's card is definitely original and I grew up on Bagwell's awkward stance (replicating it in little league did NOT work for me... just sayin')... The others are mini's from A&G that I needed... Thanks again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked them all. I'm sorry it took me so long to find your post about them. And even more sorry it is taking me so long to post what you sent me. That will be remedied soom.

    ReplyDelete