Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fantasy Football Team

OK, so I know that there are two things people REALLY don't care to hear about: other people's kids and other people's fantasy football teams... well, since I'm not going to have kids, you get to hear about my fantasy football team. Why is this, you may ask... well because I'm not too much of a fantasy football player and I need to know if my team is any good and exactly what level of smack talking I should be doing... here's my team in no particular order:

Andre Johnson - WR
Peyton Manning - QB
LeSean McCoy - RB
DeSean Jackson - WR
Arian Foster - RB
Jermichael Finley - TE
C.J. Spiller - RB
Pierre Garcon - WR
Kevin Kolb - QB
Santonio Holmes - WR - I know he's suspended, but I have him stashed on IR until week 5...
Chris Cooley - TE
Montario Hardesty - RB
Laurence Maroney - RB
Jacoby Jones - WR
Giants - DEF
David Akers - K
Jabar Gaffney - WR

So what do you think? Glaring weaknesses????? Lots of Eagles and Texans, but I think they're both going to have good seasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment