Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Cheap Box of 2007 Upper Deck Series 2

Hey everyone, I got some extra cash and went on down to my local card shop. Yes, I buy my cards there, rather than at discount card shops online... we lose our local card shops and that's just another blow to the industry in my opinion... but I digress... Howard was able to make me a deal on a box of 2007 Upper Deck Series 2 and I went for it. He threw in a couple packs of 2009 Bowman Chrome and I pulled a Robbie Grossman refractor autographed card that #'d 63/250. Forgot to scan it, but if there are any Pirates fans out there who want it, it's for trade... onto the hits from the box: here you go...
The prize here for me is the Berkman jersey. It's mine, you can't have it. As for the rest, they are for trade. That's Juan Salas of the Devil Rays and Ricky Nolasco of the Marlins on the auto and jersey cards. Then a Soria insert that's currently running at about $8.00 over on the eBay. Anyway, I definitely enjoyed this box. Any of the base cards are available as well, so if you're trying to complete this one, send me a want list and I'll help you out!

2 comments:

  1. I have that Berkman too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it's a pretty nice card. Like the big swatch of jersey, bigger than most jersey swatches anyways...

    ReplyDelete