Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 Blasters and 2 Random Packs from Wal-M*rt

I visited my local Wal-M*rt ONLY because they sent me a $5.00 gift card in the mail randomly and I wanted some cards. The wife also was insisting I go and get me some... so thank you my dear... on to the cards! A 2009 X Upper Deck blaster, 2009 UD Icons blaster and 2 packs of 2010 Topps Series 1... Guaranteed 2 hits, I got 3!!!! BONUS HIT (and it's a sure-fire HOF'er)! No, I won't tell you the hits now, must force you to watch the video... no untouchable trade cards in all the packs except for the few Astros... Let me know if you want to trade!

3 comments:

  1. It was finishing up the processing, should be working now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can turn those Mets and Yankees into Astros goodness. Send me a list of what you got between the 2 posts and I can find some stuff for you if your interested.

    ReplyDelete