Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

2010 Topps 206 Box

So I swore that I wasn't going to do any of the Topps 206 this year because I felt they were a bit too much like Allen and Ginter, and I threw down far too much on that set. But when I got to the card shop today the boxes of 206 looked so shiny and lonely, I had to grab one... don't judge me! Video below and then past that is a scan of the (2) hits and then two numbered mini's... Pretty much any of this is for trade except the Astros cards...


The Mets auto is Fernando Martinez and the Astros is Felipe Paulino. The two mini's are a 58/99 of Carlos Ruiz of the Phillies and a "Topps Personalities" mini 157/206 of CFO Joe Del Toro. Interesting cards. The only duplicate out of the whole box was a Historical Events: Queensboro Bridge mini. 

Let me know if there's anything in the video you want or need more details of. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Nice break! You know I would be interested in any Mets and Yankees. I sent you a package today but can always make another one. Shoot me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete