Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

Trade Night Pick Ups

Readers, just a heads up, somehow I'm not getting any e-mails when you guys comment. I'm trying to be good about going and looking to see if there are new comments, but by all means if you want to swing a deal - e-mail me directly - samuelpair@yahoo.com.

Alright, there was a local card shop called John's that had trade night Saturday night - here's what I ended up with at the end of the night.
There was actually ZERO trading going on, just like 6 guys with huge cases of high end football showing each other their $400-500 Baker Mayfield autos. Meh.

Once again, see anything you like, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Man - SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much effort on the Packers auto. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Packers... but Moore's signature is pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few of us ran across that error. What you had to do was delete your Comment Notification Email in Blogger settings, then save, then add it back. Worked for me mostly but I still don't get emails about Fuji's comments.

    ReplyDelete