Pages

Friday, January 11, 2019

A Couple of New Additions

Going through the process of moving and unpacking, you find stuff that you had forgotten about. Today, here's a couple of cards that are in that mix!
Ever since we won the WS, I'd been wanting to add a Hinch auto and well, here it is! I love the Silver Ink autos in Inception, they are crisp against the black backgrounds.

Since the move, I've been really trying to focus on doing more trading. If you've still got my blog in your list of blogs to read, I'd love a chance to trade. I've got a CRAP TON of trade bait. Just let me know what you're looking for! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hit me up if you want to trade! I’ve got some Astros you may be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ince autographs! I'm hoping to add the Archives Fan Favorites Hinch to my collection at some point.

    ReplyDelete