Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Celebrity Cuts and Panini Americana

So, I got the Hotwit some boxes on my DACardworld order the other day... As I mentioned, the box of Celebrity Cuts was a dud (for her... more on that later). But I also picked up a 10 box lot of 2012 Panini Americana as well. Here are 8 of the hits from those blaster boxes (I'm too lazy to scan the other 2...)...
Always cool to get the dual relics and there are quite a few impressive names included in these relics!

Ok, so I am going to say now that I made out like a bandit (you'll see what I did there in a sec) with the Celebrity Cuts box that she got... behold, both /100:
Jackie Robinson! Wow! Great looking card! Always cool to get a Burt Reynolds card! But overall, this didn't quite pack the punch of Hollywood relics or autos that we were hoping for! I still feel Celebrity Cuts is overpriced, even at the sale price of $99. Love that Jackie though!

1 comment:

  1. That Jackie is awesome! Also, Burt man. If you haven't seen his guest spot on Archer, check it out. LEGENDARY.

    ReplyDelete