Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

A Couple of Trade Posts

I got a couple of packages in today with some trades I made on FB. I've gotten onto a couple of pages there trying to drum up more trade action and it's worked.
The first Clowney is /25 while the Dirty Laundry swatch is just 06/10! Not too shabby! I don't collect much in terms of football but now and then I grab some to make a deal work. Below, I got my first Yuli auto! I'm excited to see what Yuli does in his first full year on the squad. Tyler didn't make the team out of spring, but lets face it there wasn't much room on that roster after the free agent signings and trades in the off season. I see Tyler having a solid year at AAA and pushing managements hand to either trade him or make room on the ML roster.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment