Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Archives Trade Bait anyone?

So, in catching up over the past months since I disappeared... I have TONS of trade bait... 

Here's a nice selection of bait from a few boxes of Archives that I opened.
The Baerga is 21/59, Vizquel is 19/21, the Griffey is 33/47, the Olerud is 04/29, the Edgar is 5/25 and the foster is 8/20.

So, if anyone is interested, let's make a deal! 

If you have any specific team or players wants, just let me know, I'll be glad to post what I have available. I have a few football and basketball hits as well that I've managed to come across - as well as a bunch of Olympics, Dinosaurs and other random stuff!


5 comments:

  1. I like the Baerga and Vizquel cards, but not sure if I have much that I could trade you. What do you collect? I team collect the Indians. Do you have much in the way of Indians cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If TSHenson doesn't make a deal with you on the Vizquel I have some Nolan Ryan stuff to trade for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a 1985 Topps Bob Watson(uncertified) auto if you'd like to swap for Foster. Email at QAPLAGCA at yahoo .com

    BTW the ads at the bottom of the page are obnoxious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to e-mail, it wouldn't work. I'll pass on the Watson, and I have hopefully removed the obnoxious ads.

      Delete