Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Redeemed!!!!

Topps and Panini each sent me a package the other day. Both were redemptions I had been waiting on for some time!
The foil board name didn't scan, but that's Rio Ruiz and what an awesome signature! Despite my better judgement, I have to give this one to Topps. On-card auto, logos and a decent design trump Biggio's card. I know sticker autos are part of the business now, we can't avoid them. But I really feel that if I'm waiting for a redemption, it should be due to the company waiting on the hand-signed cards back from the player; not waiting for the company to have a guy place the stickers on the cards. Anyways, rant over, two great cards for my collection nonetheless!

Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that your stateside Ruiz redemption arrived a month and a half after my redemption north of the border. And yup, he definitely has a unique auto.

    ReplyDelete