Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Going for the J.D. Martinez Rainbow...

So, I was able to snag a pretty significant card off eBay for a pretty low cost... so I am going after a rainbow of card number UAJR-JM2 out of 2013 Triple Threads... So far, I have 3 of the 6 so half way there! I already showed off the /75, so here are the latest 2 pick ups:
Yep, that's the 1/1!!!!! Freakin sweeet! So that leaves me with the /10, /50 and base /99. There is one of the /10's on eBay right now, but it's a BIN and definitely more $$$ than I paid for the 1/1. Hopefully another one pops up before I'm forced to buy it! Ha! If I ever see the 1/1 of the UAJR-JM1 pop up on eBay, I may be tempted to snag it and go after a rainbow of that card as well.... you know what that means, I'd have a DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!!


Hahahaha! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. How about snagging this 1/1 instead?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-Triple-Threads-Craig-Biggio-Ruby-1-1-Auto-Relic-Sick-Patch-/221362902906?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item338a41d77a

    ReplyDelete