Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My 2013 Topps Triple Threads Collection - Craig Biggio

Some of this may be repetitive, but I wanted to get all these Biggios in one post, and while I would have liked one scan, I just couldn't fit them all in the scanner at once!!!

Here's all the Biggio cards I've managed to amass from 2013 Topps Triple Threads so far:
Wow, ok so that's a lot of shiny stuff!

I've identified a few that I still want to chase that I don't have:

  • Sepia /75 & Emerald /50 - Unity Auto Jumbo Patch (the one with Craig Batting in the pin-stripe uniform)
  • Unity Jumbo Relic - TTUJR-CBI3 - Picture with Biggio batting and his elbow covering his number
  • Relic - TTR-CBI1 - "3K CLUB"
  • Auto-Relic Combo - Triple Auto with Biggio, Pedroia and Phillips 

That's 5 cards and I'll be satisfied with my 2013 chase of Biggio in Triple Threads. I figured the hardest to get a reasonable price will be the Triple Auto-Relic Combo redemption card. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment